Sunday, February 27, 2011

Living Among Type! #1


     This photo shows W.  These two palms combined together to establish new proportions of the letter. In my opinion, the proportions always go back the golden ratio (number).

















     This photo presents the Capital H. The combination between the the traffic light signs created sort of unique shape for the letter H.







 









   This Branch of the tree shows the letter Y. in fact, I feel this letter has a motion. Somehow it is trying to climb and catch the other branch.











    








I took this while I was walking to the class. it is A or if we looked at it from a different view, we could see a V.  This letter brought me back the old ages when people used to use wood to present their words. 





                                                                                

This M has the same idea that was presented in the A letter.



1 comment:

  1. Mohammad these are great. I like the striped fish - could be a d as well. Thanks for all your hard work. Excellent! angela

    ReplyDelete