Monday, March 7, 2011

Living Among Type! #3


The first photo here shows the capital L on the top.

 
 These photos were taken when I went to the Natural History Museum. At that time I took photos of natural rocks. In this photo, I found the letter X. The letter is located on the right side of the picture.

 

This photo was taken at the aquarium in Long-Beach. I noticed the capital C in here. If we look ate the middle of the fish, we will see the white curve that shapes the the out-line of the C.
 
  In the picture above I recognized the capital N on the right hand side. 
In this picture this two pieces of this rock combined to create the capital T in a nice way. 






2 comments:

  1. Amazing visual journal! I found every single one interesting to look at, good job. I think that for the last imagine in addition to seeing the letter "T" you can also see the letters I and J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! and you are right. I have just noticed that.

    ReplyDelete